At Tinfoil Security we're working to make the internet a more secure place. This means building things that have never been built before: you'll need to quickly learn new concepts and apply them to your work. We value speed, but we value stability more.
You'll be in charge of large projects, in many different domains. This might involve anything from distributed systems to static analysis or information architecture.
Our software stack is primarily Elixir, Ruby, and Go, but we're advocates of choosing the best tool for the job. If something like Elm is going to help you solve a problem more effectively then we want you to convince us of that.
- A drive to learn and push your limits
- An interest in security and an appreciation for privacy
- Passion. We don't care in what, but we want you to make us excited about something you care about
- A pride in your work. We treat our work as a craft, and aren't done with a new feature until we're proud of it
- Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- Elixir or Erlang
- Knockout.js, AngularJS, React
Exposure to security concepts like:
- Web Vulnerabilities (XSS, SQLi, CSRF, etc)
- DevOps and the CI/CD process
- We use Docker, CoreOS, and Kubernetes
- You've built and launched a project from start to finish
- An interest in CTF (Capture the Flag). We help run the Samurai CTF team, and we've won at DEFCON!